Forklift Flood Work Light 1080P Camera System w/ 7" LCD! Designed for Forklifts, comes with 1 1080P IP69K WORK FLOOD Light Cam & 7" LCD (can upgrade to various sizes/types of LCD)! Can add a 2nd camera during checkout or in future.
- IP69K Metal Flood Work Light Cam: Incredibly Bright Flood/Work Light with 8 LED IR lights with 100+ foot IR range in dark/pitch black settings. Light is so powerful that this can act as a light for forklift/equipment to work in dark conditions.
- LCD Screen: 7 inch Color LCD Monitor with 2 Video inputs included (Can upgrade to 7" Waterproof LCD, 7" LCD with 4CH input & DVR or 9" LCD during checkout)
- Cam: 1080P 115° Degree Angle with IP69K Weatherproof Capability
- Cable: Includes heavy duty camera cable with each camera you purchase, camera lengths should be chosen during checkout (if you do not choose cable, we will ship 30' cable). Cable lengths available are 9' 15', 30', 45' or 60' foot cables
- Views: See what is behind or in front of the forklift (or both if you purchase 2 cameras) at all times (or in front, depending upon where you install the camera)
- Installation: 30-90 minute estimated install time frame
- Avoid Accidents: Avoid most or all catastrophic accidents with other people and/or accidents damaging equipment and more
- FREE Shipping: We ship all orders out USPS Priority or UPS Ground, 1-4 Day shipping
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee: Not sure if this is the camera for you, CHECK it out for 30 days to make sure!
- Save Money: Reduce Insurance rates and premiums immediately
This camera system offers a HD IP69K Forklift Flood/Work 1080P camera with 9' to 60' foot heavy duty cable that offers 1920x1080P camera resolution, heavy duty commercial grade camera & Super Night Vision with 8 LED lights, for excellent viewing with up to a 100 foot + IR viewing range. Plus, if you want a 2nd camera to view 2 viewpoints, you can add a 2nd camera to this system! If you want to avoid costly accidents and improve driver and work safety, purchase our Forklift 1-2 Cam System which will allow you to see what is behind or in front of you during reverse or at all times.
OPTIONAL LCD UPGRADES AVAILABLE:
- Option 1: WATERPROOF IP67 7" LCD. If you are install this LCD in an application where the LCD is not covered and could get water/weather, then you can upgrade to the waterproof 7" LCD
- Option 2: 4CH with DVR. If you need more than 2 cameras to be installed and/or you want to record with a DVR, then you can upgrade to our 4 Channel 7" LCD with DVR
- Option 3: 2CH 9" LCD: If you want a larger LCD than 7", then you can upgrade to our 9" LCD with 2 camera inputs.
We also give you 5 cable lengths for the 1-2 cameras that you purchase. Each camera has a built-in magnet that allows you to install this quickly, plus you can move locations if needed. We offer 9-60' cables and you get one FREE cable for each camera that you purchase. Depending upon your application, you may need a shorter cable of 9 or 15' foot, or you may need our 30, 45 or 60 cable. Just choose one cable of any length (we will only ship one cable per camera) during checkout. If you do not select a cable length, we will ship a 30' cable.
Depending upon which LCD you select, you can power the LCD by using a DC cig adapter (except for waterproof 7" LCD) or for the most common installation, you can tap into 12-24v power to hard wire the LCD.
Once the LCD has power, then the camera turns on and displays immediately an HD video image to the LCD. And if it is dark outside, we have equipped the camera with super night vision, with very bright IR lights that will give you great visibility of 100+ feet from the camera!
Bottom line, this is a top the line forklift camera system that will help you protect yourself and avoid accidents that is designed for forklifts and offers an incredible video image, in both day and night time viewing! And We are so confident that you will like this system, we will offer you a 100% Money back guarantee. Call us anytime to discuss more, ask questions or get a customized quote at 512.251.8472.
- 1080P Heavy Duty Flood Work Light Camera
- CMOS Sensor
- 8 LED Lights with 100-150 ft IR Distance
- IP69K Heavy Duty Metal Construction
- Lens: 2.8MM
- S/N Ratio: More than 50 dB
- Includes Auto Gain Control, Electronic Shutter and BLC
- Noise Reduction: 3D
- Power Supply: DC12V+- 10%
- Temperature: -22° to +150° Fahrenheit
- Includes 1024 x 600P 7" LCD with Sunshield & U-Bracket
LCD (STANDARD INCLUDED LCD ONLY)
- Screen Size 7 INCH
- Screen ratio 16:9
- Black Light Luminance LED,500cd/m2
- Resolution 1024*600
- Operation Langue Chinese/English/Spanish etc
- Viewing Angle Hor: L(70) R(70); Ver: UP(50) DOWN(70)
- Image reversion UP/Down and Left/Right
- Power requirement 12 / 24V DC , Range 11-32V DC
- Power consumption ＜8W
- Shockproof level 10G
- Includes Heavy Duty U Bracket dash mount
- Can add Heavy Duty Trailer connectors that will allow you to install on a two piece trailer or RV
- Easy Install, installs in 45-90 minutes
- Can work in up to -30 ° to 160 ° Fahrenheit
- Includes 1 year warranty
- 1080P IP69 Waterproof Forklift cam (can add a 2nd camera during checkout) with built-in magnet
- Heavy Duty Camera Cables (choose 9, 15, 30, 45 and 60' cable during checkout)
- Heavy duty dash mount
- 1024 x 600P 7” LCD monitor (can upgrade to other LCD's during checkout)
- Cigarette Lighter & 12v Hard Wire Power Cable for 7" LCD
- Installation guide
Product Disclaimer: This system is designed to be an aid and should not replace the need to drive carefully. Under no circumstances will manufacturer, supplier or retailer accept any responsibility or cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect, incidental or consequential damage or for injuries results from installing or using this system or from any backing accident.
FREE USPS 1-5 Day Shipping in USA & orders ship same day (by 2:00 PM CST MON-FRI)
Financed offered by Bread, with multiple financing options that can fit most budgets & credit scores.
Offering the best pre and post-sale support! Call us, we answer, we are from Texas! 833-379-6600